Thursday, March 29, 2007

Time Flies...and it Stings

Greetings Everyone!

It has been awhile since I've blogged...a crazy stretch of time I must say. But Good news. It is Spring. Ah Spring, the temperatures rise, the sun stays out longer (Thank you Daylight Savings Time), Baseball starts up again, and of course Tornadoes ripping the South apart. The videos look like my Dorm room on Sunday morning. Ah Those were the days.

This weekend is a special one. First we are off to Austin for a wedding and bumming around the Capital. If you haven't been to Austin, you haven't lived. One day I hope to make during South by Southwest which is a truly big deal. Also this weekend: The official start of baseball! It's starts Sunday with Your World Champs St. Louis Cardinals Vs. The New York Mets. Ah World Champs. It may have been October but it never gets Old.

That's it for now. I hope to get back to regular blogging soon. There is just so many hours in the day and there are some good books and music out there to check out. My Recommendation for the Day: The New Modest Mouse CD. You won't be disappointed

0 comments: